Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program used to store and recover numerical information in a lattice configuration of sections and lines. Exceed expectations is perfect for entering, ascertaining and breaking down organisation information, for example, deals figures deals charges or commissions. Through this course, you will learn the importance of planning and organise your thoughts when creating a worksheet. This will help you maximise the capability of the Excel program. You will learn the essential functions and formula that are commonly used in Microsoft Excel. This course will help you practice what you’ve learned and learn how to apply what you’ve learned in your career. So to enhance your abilities in the spreadsheets and numbers and to become a pro at it you need to take this course. Through this course, you will get all the abilities, skills, information and knowledge to excel in your professional life and make your life easier.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – SmartArt and Objects
- Module Three – Auditing
- Module Four – Creating Charts
- Module Five – Working with Charts
- Module Six – Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Module Seven – Macros
- Module Eight – Solving Formula Errors
- Module Nine – Using What If Analysis
- Module Ten – Managing Your Data
- Module Eleven – Grouping and Outlining Data
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft Excel Advanced CPD & IAO Accredited
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.