Get acquainted to the most used spreadsheet around the world
A spreadsheet application helps you keep track of different types of data in a much more presentable and sophisticated way. Microsoft Excel is part of the Microsoft office software and is the most used spreadsheet in the world. Important for multiple purposes, learn how to use this spreadsheet program to your advantage.
With Excel, you can manage more data than ever, with increased worksheet and
workbook sizes. Build great charts, use conditional formatting, help identify the trends and bring
data together by using Microsoft Excel. Gain access to new features such as sparklines, improved pivot charts, slicer, Access spreadsheets from anywhere and many more.
So learn all about this spreadsheet program in this useful Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials course. You will be able to learn all the relevant information on how to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information using various charts. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced level user at Microsoft Excel 2010, this course will help you.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps
- Module Three – Worksheets and Workbooks
- Module Four – Working with Excel Files
- Module Five – Editing in the Browser (I)
- Module Six – Editing in the Browser (II)
- Module Seven – Building Formulas
- Module Eight – Understanding Functions
- Module Nine – Working with Data
- Module Ten – Formatting your Data
- Module Eleven – The Insert Tools
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials
No Reviews found for this course.