Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program used to store and recover numerical information in a lattice configuration of sections and lines. Exceed expectations is perfect for entering, ascertaining and breaking down organisation information, for example, deals figures sales charges or commissions.Through this course, you will learn the importance of planning and organise your thoughts when creating a worksheet. This will help you maximise the capability of the Excel program. You will learn the essential functions and formula that are commonly used in Microsoft Excel.This course will help you practice what you’ve learned and find out how to apply what you’ve learned in your career.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Excel
- Module Three – Your First Worksheet
- Module Four – Working with Excel Files
- Module Five – Viewing Excel Data
- Module Six – Printing Excel Data
- Module Seven – Building Formulas
- Module Eight – Using Excel Functions
- Module Nine – Using Time Saving Tools
- Module Ten – Formatting your Data
- Module Eleven – More Formatting
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.