Beginners guide to Microsoft Access
Are you looking for the best possible course for Microsoft Access? Then this is the course you would want to take. Get to know how one of the most useful database management systems operates in this course.
Microsoft Access is an information management tool that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis. Microsoft Access helps you analyze large amounts of information, and manage related data more efficiently than Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. The value any database can provide is to store related information in one place, and then let you connect various different things together. There are many benefits to using Microsoft Access as you will make fewer errors and have a higher productivity. You will be able to make better decisions and have better insight.
This course is a beginner’s edition and will teach you the basics of Microsoft Access. You will most of the basic features step by step through multiple units all designed to help you learn Microsoft Access.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Access for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Access for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Access
- Module Three – An Introduction to Databases
- Module Four – Sharing Data Using Apps
- Module Five – Working in Your App
- Module Six – An Introduction to Desktop Databases
- Module Seven – Performing Basic Table Tasks
- Module Eight – Working with Fields
- Module Nine – Working with Table Relationships
- Module Ten – An Introduction to Queries, Forms, and Reports
- Module Eleven – Protecting Your Data
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Access for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Access for Beginners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Access for Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.