A lot of businesses – including engineering or the ludicrous financial industries – require a proper information management tool. And while Microsoft Excel does the job well, if you want a more efficient information management tool, you want to use Microsoft Access. But the question remains, how to use it? Well not the worry because the answer is this Microsoft Access Advanced Level course.
This is an advanced level course separated into twelve modules in order to help you learn ways to use Microsoft Access. As such it starts with using app views, and then there is an extensive part of customizing apps divided into two sections. Next you learn how to work with more record tasks and using advanced field tasks. Furthermore, you will learn to work with the table design view, expression builder and external data. Finally you discover how to create queries, forms and reports as well.
This database driven management system is the ideal analysis program for many professions, but very few tend to learn how to use this. So don’t miss out on this opportunity, simply take this course now and learn to use this program immediately.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Access Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Access Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Using App Views
- Module Three – Customizing Apps, Part One
- Module Four – Customizing Apps, Part Two
- Module Five – Working with More Record Tasks
- Module Six – Using Advanced Field Tasks
- Module Seven – Working in Table Design View
- Module Eight – Working with the Expression Builder
- Module Nine – Working with External Data
- Module Ten – Creating Queries
- Module Eleven – Creating Forms and Reports
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Access Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Access Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Access Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.