Guide to Microsoft Access (2007) Advanced level
Are you trying to find the best possible course for Microsoft Access 2007? Then this is the course you would want to take. Get to know how one of the most useful database management system operates in this course.
Microsoft Access is an information management tool that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis. Microsoft Access helps you analyze enormous amounts of information, and manage related data more efficiently than Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. The value any database can provide is to store related information in one place, and then let you connect various stats together. There are unending benefits to using Microsoft Access as your accuracy is enhanced as well as a higher productivity is achieved. You will be able to make improved decisions and have better vision.
This course is an advanced edition and will drive you to the advanced level of Microsoft Access 2007.You might have learned how to perform most of the basic features step by step through multiple units designed earlier in the beginner’s guide to Microsoft Access. This is the next level!
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Advanced Table Tasks
- Module Three – Advanced Form Tasks
- Module Four – Advanced Reporting Tasks
- Module Five – Understanding Relationships
- Module Six – Advanced Query Tasks
- Module Seven – Working with SQL
- Module Eight – Linking Data
- Module Nine – Importing Data
- Module Ten – Exporting Data
- Module Eleven – Advanced Database Tools
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.