Learn about Marketing, one of the most popular courses available
Marketing executives aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas. If you are interested in marketing then this course will be perfect for you.
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution. Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
In the course, you will learn the proper definition of marketing and what is the perfect system for marketing for your niche. By the end of the course, you will be an expert marketer.
Why Should You Choose Marketing Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Marketing
- Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five – The Marketing Mix
- Module Six – Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven – Customer Communications
- Module Eight – Marketing Goals
- Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Marketing Diploma Level 3- Activities
- Reference Books
- Marketing Book
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Marketing Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Marketing Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.