Any business that intends to make money provides its customers with a product or service. The management of this product or service going from the point of origin to the point of consumption is known as logistic and supply chain management. With this Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 course you will be able to understand basic flow, core models, techniques and ideas to take your supply chain management to the next level.
You will start off by learning various logistics and supply chain management definitions before moving onto the evolution of supply chain, the basic structure, and understanding some key aspects that impact the efficiency of supply chains. Next you will focus on applying business strategy in your supply chain, manage risks, and tracking and evaluating supply chain data. This leads for you to take problems head on in your supply chain through various tips and methods. Furthermore you will discover how to share supply chain activities with others (e.g. outsourcing), strategies for sustainable supply chains, apply lean techniques and the future of supply chain management.
Following these topics will help you define supply chain management and logistics and further help you develop skills that will essentially be very beneficial for your career.
Why Should You Choose Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.