Public Speaking is the way toward imparting data to a crowd of people. It is typically done with an extensive group of onlookers, as in school, the work environment and even in our own lives.The benefits of knowing how to communicate to an audience include sharpening critical thinking and verbal/non-verbal communication skills.Many individuals have a profound dread of open talking. Or, then again, they trust it’s just a personal capacity that can’t be scholarly, this couldn’t be more inaccessible than reality! This course has been expected to make the speciality of Public Speaking open to everyone.This course gives the individuals useful public talking abilities, including accurate data on working up a drawing in the program and passing on your introduction with control.
Why Should You Choose Level 3 Public Speaking Diploma Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Identifying Your Audience
- Module Three – Creating a Basic Outline
- Module Four – Organizing the Program
- Module Five – Fleshing It Out
- Module Six – Putting It All Together
- Module Seven – Being Prepared
- Module Eight – Overcoming Nervousness
- Module Nine – Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Module Ten – Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Module Eleven – Questions and Answers
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course
No Reviews found for this course.