The Level 3 Diploma in Budgets & Money Management course focuses on the fundamental financial terminology, the fundamentals of budgeting, the budgeting process and the system of preparing a budget of any type or size. The course includes the necessary tips and techniques for monitoring and managing budgets. The course will also help you to know the trips for approving your budgets. Finally, the course teaches you to perform basic ratio analysis, making better financial decisions, and comparing investment opportunities.
By analyzing the previous cases and opportunities, the course will teach to take decisions for your budgeting. The purpose of the course is to help you to understand the cycle of finance and make wise choices for your budgets.
Why Should You Choose Level 3 Diploma in Budgets & Money Management
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 3 Diploma in Budgets & Money Management
- Course Overview
- Finance Jeopardy
- The Fundamentals of Finance
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Parts of a Budget
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Crunching the Numbers
- Getting Your Budget Approved
- Comparing Investment Opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Budgets & Money Management
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Budgets & Money Management
No Reviews found for this course.