Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning Course provides an extensive knowledge about the concept social learning. If you want to improve your social learning skills, the course is for you.
Social learning is a never-ending process. Social learning refers to the concept of learning that believes that learning is a cognitive process which takes in a social context. The social learning theory states that people learn from one another through conversation, imitation and modelling. Social learning theory is also known as behaviourist and cognitive learning theories as it involves attention, memory and motivation.
The modern era is the era of technology. As a result, changes are common. To cope with the ages, you have to adapt to the social culture, norms and trends. The course includes different types of the social changes. The course will also teach you the proper ways of modelling and observation so that you can learn social skills quickly.
Why Should You Choose Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
- Module Three – Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
- Module Four – Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
- Module Five – Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
- Module Six – Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)
- Module Seven – Role Playing (I)
- Module Eight – Role Playing (II)
- Module Nine – Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Module Ten – Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Module Eleven – Modeling and Observational Learning
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning
No Reviews found for this course.