If you are facing a hard time by controlling the workplace violence, the course is for you. The course will teach you the techniques for resolving workplace violence.
Workplace harassment, violence or bullying can hamper the success f business environment. Everyone should need to work in the safe and healthy workplace. Workers, supervisors or employees have the right to work safely in an office. The course deals with the sensitive issues of Workplace Management. The course will help you how to manage and solve workplace harassment problems. Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence course includes what every worker, supervisor, employer and constructor need to know about workplace violence and workplace harassment requirements. The course describes everyone’s rights and responsibilities and answers in plain language the questions that are most commonly asked about a harassment issue. The main purpose of the course is to a strong Internal Responsibility System (IRS) in the workplace so that the rate of harassment can reduce as strong IRS is the prerequisite of a strong health and safety culture in a workplace. Finally, the course covers the issues of assessing bullying, and how to develop proper rules and regulations for stop the problems.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What Is Workplace Harassment
- Module Three – Identifying the Bully
- Module Four – How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Module Five – Risk Assessment (I)
- Module Six – Risk Assessment (II)
- Module Seven – Being the Victim
- Module Eight – Checklist for Employers
- Module Nine – Interview Process
- Module Ten – Investigation Process
- Module Eleven – Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence
No Reviews found for this course.