Any individual who needs to have a productive work environment needs legitimate administration abilities, particularly consideration. In this course, you will realise what affability is and what its behavioural markers are? You will comprehend the expenses of respectfulness and its prizes for your working environment. You will know the correct work environment decorums and the basic styles of contention determination. Procure the aptitudes in diagnosing reasons for uncivil conduct and comprehend the part of absolution. Pick up the capacity to prescribe the strategy for systematising common conduct suited for your workplace.In this course you will take in the essential aptitudes, learning and data about Workplace Management for your business or association to succeed. It will likewise be useful in the event that you take in the elements of group systems administration to fabricate solid working connections among labourers. Fortunately, this propelled course in working environment administration will have the capacity to give these. So take this course and enhance your abilities to the maximum and make your workplace more productive.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Introduction
- Module Three – Effective Work Etiquette
- Module Four – Costs and Rewards
- Module Five – Conflict Resolution
- Module Six – Getting to the Cause
- Module Seven – Communication
- Module Eight – Negotiation
- Module Nine – Identifying Your Need
- Module Ten – Writing a Civility Policy
- Module Eleven – Implementing the Policy
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility
No Reviews found for this course.