A very much arranged display staff can mean the distinction between a public expo program that twists and one that lemon. Figure out how to prep your staff members for progress with stall preparing. Trade shows are a great approach to feature your items and administrations to people in general. To end up plainly fruitful in underwriting your business to your objective market, you require the correct public expo information. This course will give methods for public expo planning. You will know the basic focuses in setting up your corner. You will likewise take in the rules and regulations practices amid the show. You will then know how to draw in with potential clients and find out about client leads. Take in about public exhibition aptitudes preparing, learning and information in this course and be useful in your business. So enrol now and learn the most out of it.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Pre-Show Preparation
- Module Three – Booth Characteristics and Set-Up (I)
- Module Four – Booth Characteristics and Set-up (II)
- Module Five – During the Show (I)
- Module Six – During the Show (II)
- Module Seven – Qualifying Visitors
- Module Eight – Engaging the Right People
- Module Nine – The Rules of Engagement (I)
- Module Ten – Rules of Engagement (II)
- Module Eleven – After the Show
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training
No Reviews found for this course.