In 2008 heart disease caused almost one in four people to die in the United States, and the numbers are still climbing. It is not just a problem for men and women, as children may also suffer from heart related problems without the right nutrition. That is why this Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition course is a great idea for anyone wanting to get some idea about nutritional requirements for a healthy cardiovascular system.
This is a level 2 certificate course intended to give you a basic idea about the nutritional affects on heart disease treatment. You will learn about the natural remedies that can help you to enhance the health of your heart. Additionally you also learn about the different Vitamins and nutritional supplements that are right for your heart. Finally, you discover how to get Folic acid and the good kind of fat that aids heart functionality.
Overall this is a great course for anyone wanting to start a healthy lifestyle for themselves or their family. You simply have to decide on how many heart beats matter to you.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition
- Role Of Nutrition In Heart Disease Treatment
- The Natural Remedy Enhances Heart Health
- Vitamins For A Healthy Heart
- Nutritional Supplements For Treating Heart Diseases
- Getting Folic Acid For Heart Disease
- Natural Fat Is Good For The Heart
- Wrapping Up
- Reference Books
- Guide to a Healthy Heart
- Nutrition for a Healthy Heart
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition
No Reviews found for this course.