Each business anticipated that would have representative’s will’s identity cheerful, sheltered and reliable as this enhance their efficiency. Learn insights about the distinctive sorts of wellbeing and health programs and the fundamental advantages through this course. Investigate and recognise the normal wellbeing conditions and their answers. Recognize the upsides of framing a welfare and health panel. Through this course, you will likewise figure out how the to execute and keep up wellbeing and health programs inside your business. In this course, you will learn vital aptitudes, information and data about Health and Wellness at Workplace. This course is intended to outfit you with the abilities to distinguish the advantages of actualising wellbeing and health programs inside your business. On the off chance that you need to have a benefiting business, you have to keep your workers glad, protected and stable. You will discover all the required extensive data and instruments identified with wellbeing and health at the work environment in this course.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Health and Wellness at Workplace
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Definition of a Health and Wellness Program
- Module Three – Types of Health and Wellness Programs
- Module Four – Health Behavior Programs
- Module Five – Health Screenings and Maintenance Programs
- Module Six – Mental Health Programs
- Module Seven – Evaluate the Need
- Module Eight – Planning Process
- Module Nine – Implementation
- Module Ten – Create a Culture of Wellness
- Module Eleven – Evaluate Results
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace
No Reviews found for this course.