Work-life adjust is an idea that backings the endeavours of representatives to part their opportunity and vitality amongst work and the other critical parts of their lives. Work-life change is a day by day push to set aside a few minutes for family, companions, group interest, most profound sense of being, self-awareness, self-mind, and other individual exercises. Notwithstanding the requests of the work environment People nowadays are very busy with their work and so they are neglecting the most critical part of life, living. When your life is balanced, you will feel happy about the things you do and about who you are and importantly, you don’t feel overwhelmed when unexpected things crop up. This course is designed to help people to be able to effectively balance work and life because this has a great importance and impact to everyone and their lives. If you are having difficulties in balancing your life and work, then you need to learn how to prioritise and learn to adjust to avoid compromising your health and happiness. This course will surely help you with that! This course will help you get the right balance work for you to avoid feeling burdened and unhappy in your life.
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Balancing Work-Life
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Level 2 Certificate in Balancing Work-Life
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Benefits of a Healthy Balance
- Module Three – Signs of an Imbalance
- Module Four – Employer Resources
- Module Five – Tips in Time Management
- Module Six – Goal Setting
- Module Seven – Optional Ways to Work
- Module Eight – At Work
- Module Nine – At Home
- Module Ten – Stress Management
- Module Eleven – Working in a Home Office
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Balancing Work-Life- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.