If you have a true passion for drawing cartoon characters and want to make a career out of it, this Learn to Draw Cartoon Characters course is the only thing you need. Learn the secrets to cartoon drawing and work your way up the career ladder to become a cartoonist!
You’ll start the course with some great tips to loosen up your art. Then, we will guide you through the steps of drawing a sphere in perspective and drawing realistic cartoon legs. The Learn to Draw Cartoon Characters course also covers advanced concepts such as drawing an elephant, a cat, and cartoon emotions and facial expressions. Moreover, you will learn how to create a turnaround character and bring life to your poses!
Why Should You Choose Learn to Draw Cartoon Characters
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Loosen your hand
- Lesson 1: Loosen your hand to start drawing
- Lesson 2: How to draw perspective using a sphere
- Lesson 3: How to draw cubes in perspective to draw cartoony legs
- Draw advanced cartoon character - An Elephant
- Different approaches to draw a cartoon elephant
- Draw advanced cartoon character in different poses – Part 1, Happy Elephant
- Draw poses of a cartoon elephant – Part 2 Sad Emotions
- Draw a cat
- Draw different cat designs – a cartoon cat with defined features
- Draw a stylized cat
- Draw cartoon cat with more human-like features
- Draw cartoon cat with evil look
- How to bring to life even a very simplistic character
- Emotions and Facial expression
- Draw a advanceed cartoon bunny
- Prepare some general facial expressions
- Happy Bunny
- Sad, angry Bunny
- Cheeky Bunny
- How to do a Turnaround and keep the character's proportion
- Draw a Turnaround
- Bonus: How to Draw proportions when posing the character
- Draw cartoon hands
- Draw your own hands
- Bonus - How to draw cartoony Fox
- How to draw cartoony Fox
- Assignment – Learn to Draw Cartoon Characters
No Reviews found for this course.