The importance of colour in life is immeasurable. It’s a sense of pleasure and plays a crucial role in influencing our mood and energy level. In business, colour psychology is used for marketing and advertising to influence customers’ mood and perceptions about something. Develop a comprehensive understanding of colour psychology with the Learn Colour Psychology – Increase Your Influence course.
Through this Learn Colour Psychology – Increase Your Influence course, you will deep dive into the fundamentals of colour psychology. The program will explain what colour is and how it affects human behaviour. You will gain knowledge of the warm, cool and special colours and determine their psychological effects. You will also learn how colour influences audience mood in film or animation. By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of applying colour psychology in everyday life to create specific perspectives.
Why Should You Choose Learn Colour Psychology – Increase Your Influence
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Welcome to Lifehacking With Color Psychology
- What Is Color and How Can It Affect You?
- Taste the Rainbow: The Warm Colors
- Red: Warning. -This Lecture Is Not For People With High Blood Pressure!
- Orange: Use This Color Trick to Be More Productive At Work
- Yellow: Could This Color Be Disturbing the Peace at Home?
- Cool Like That: The Cool Colors
- Green: Your Best Friend On a Busy Tuesday at Work
- Blue: This Power Color Can Help Get You the Vote or the Job.
- Purple: A Go-To Color For Gurus
- The Big Crayon Box: "Special" Colors
- Brown and Tan: The Best Colors to Help Salvage Your Reputation.
- Silver and Gray: For Modern People Only
- Black: Learn Why this Color is Best Kept OUT of the Classroom.
- Pink: How This Color Will Help Your Sports Team Win Again and Again
- Putting It All Together
- Case Study #1: Influence the Audience’s Mood through Color in Film/Animation
- Case Study #2: What I Wore to my Last Job Interview
- Updates, Extras, and Goodies
- Thank You For Taking This Course. Please Review!
- Assignment – Learn Colour Psychology – Increase Your Influence
No Reviews found for this course.