In this ITIL® Orientation Certified Training you will learn everything about ITIL® Service Operation. You will learn about IT service lifecycle service operation, service operation processes and common service operation activities. You will also learn about service operation functions and technical considerations. There are number of course sections you will get together in this ITIL® Orientation Certified Training. In this course, you will get service management and the rule of service management place and supporting outcomes for customers, the ITIL box and how it support service management practices and provide you guidance how to use good processes, functions, rules to go carry out service management activities. You will be introduced with five of the IT service management service lifecycle, service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and continuing service improvement.
If you are thinking to improve your IT knowledge and skills, you should get this course now.
Why Should You Choose ITIL® Orientation Certified Training
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
Assessment & Certification
To achieve a formal qualification, you are required to book an official exam separately with the relevant awarding bodies. However, you will be able to order a course completion CPD Certificate by paying an additional fee.
- Hardcopy Certificate by post – £8
- Soft copy PDF via email – £4
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
- ITIL’s Lifecycle Approach to IT Service Management
- Introduction to IT Service Management – The Continual Improvement of IT Services
- Introduction to ITIL® – Guidance for the Planning, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Improvement of IT Services
- Service Strategy – Service Value Planned
- Service Design – Service Value Modeled
- Service Transition – Service Value Implemented
- Service Operation – Service Value Delivered & Supported
- Continual Service Improvement – Sustaining Service Value
- ITIL Orientation Summary
- Course Certification
- Order your Certificate
No Reviews found for this course.