Guide to Internet Marketing Fundamentals Course
Learn how to promote your business effectively online and develop a targeted online marketing strategy that engages potential customers throughout the digital landscape. In this course, you get to see today’s digital marketing techniques in simple terms, demonstrating how to build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels: search, video, social, email, and display.
As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. Internet marketing is the newest tool organizations are using to reach millions of Internet users. It is also one of the most difficult platforms of marketing because it constantly changes. Effective Internet marketing requires a wide variety of tools including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, content creation, blogging, sharing and connecting.
See how to connect with communities on the leading social networks, learn best practices for developing and distributing video marketing content, and find out what makes an internet marketing campaign successful.
Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Fundamentals Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – SWOT Analysis in Marketing
- Module Three – Marketing Research
- Module Four – Real Time Marketing
- Module Five – Brand Management
- Module Six – Social Media (I)
- Module Seven – Social Media (II)
- Module Eight – SEO Basics
- Module Nine – Website Characteristics
- Module Ten – Capturing Leads
- Module Eleven – Campaign Characteristics
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Internet Marketing Fundamentals Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Internet Marketing Fundamentals Course
No Reviews found for this course.