To run any successful business you have to have a some Human Resource Department. They may take a part in developing job descriptions, taking interviews, and more.
Interviewing is another crucial part in your business. You need a proper knowledge to bring out the great from the good. Did you notice those workers are more responsible who are well valued in their workplace? Yeah, Motivations work like magic here. Learn to create a motivating environment which will encourage people to go beyond their best. So you should know the techniques to protect the workplace place from harassment. Our human resource management course provides you with the skills utilised by the experienced managers in the world of professional HR. With this course, you build up an expert discernment and knowledge to manage core HR issues.
Why Should You Choose Human Resource Management UK
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Induction, Training and Employee Development
- Health, Safety, Security and Welfare
- Organisational Culture
- Motivation, Employee Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Performance Appraisal
- Personnel Records and Statistics
- Industrial Relations
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Human Resource Management UK
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Human Resource Management UK
No Reviews found for this course.