Human Resource Management (HRM) is the term used to portray formal frameworks concocted for the administration of individuals inside an association. The obligations of a human asset administrator fall into three territories: staffing, worker pay and advantages, and characterising/planning work. The essential duty of this division is to guarantee that employees are following the arrangements and frameworks of the business. To wind up some portion of the Human Resource Management, you have to figure out how to manage workers, partners or temporary workers. As a component of the Human Resources Management division, you will likely hold productive and influential representatives. To keep them, you need an onboarding program since it viably shapes new workers and friends culture. Through this course, you will take in the basic aptitudes, learning, and data about Human Resource Management, particularly in representative onboarding. Investigate the advantages and motivation behind onboarding and the significance of strength and adaptability.
Why Should You Choose HR Management Employee Onboarding Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Three – Introduction
- Module Four – Onboarding Preparation
- Module Five – Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six – Creating an Engaging Program
- Module Seven – Following Up with New Employees
- Module Eight – Setting Expectations
- Module Nine – Resiliency and Flexibility
- Module Ten – Assigning Work
- Module Eleven – Providing Feedback
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- HR Management Employee Onboarding Level 2- Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : HR Management Employee Onboarding Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- HR Management Employee Onboarding Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- HR Management Employee Onboarding Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.