Motivate Employees for better productivity
Are you a HR manager looking to get the best out of all the employees of your organization? Then this course will prove to be useful to you. This course has the best possible ways you can go about motivating your employees.
Employee motivation is the level of energy, commitment, and creativity that a company’s workers bring to their jobs. Whether the economy is growing or shrinking, finding ways to motivate employees is always a management concern. Employee motivation can sometimes be particularly problematic for small businesses. The owner has often spent years building a company hands-on and therefore finds it difficult to delegate meaningful responsibilities to others. But entrepreneurs should be mindful of such pitfalls: the effects of low employee motivation on small businesses can be harmful. Such problems include complacency, disinterest, even widespread discouragement. Such attitudes can cumulate into crises.
This course will provide the knowledge you need to be a successful HR manager and get the best out of your employees.
Why Should You Choose HR Management: Employee Motivation Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- HR Management: Employee Motivation
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – A Psychological Approach
- Module Three – Object-Oriented Theory
- Module Four – Using Reinforcement Theory
- Module Five – Using Expectancy Theory
- Module Six – Personality’s Role in Motivation
- Module Seven – Setting Goals
- Module Eight – A Personal Toolbox
- Module Nine – Motivation on the Job
- Module Ten – Addressing Specific Morale Issues
- Module Eleven – Keeping Yourself Motivated
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- HR Management: Employee Motivation- Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : HR Management: Employee Motivation Course
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- HR Management: Employee Motivation
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- HR Management: Employee Motivation
No Reviews found for this course.