The webinar is a type of seminar which is conducted through the internet. The modern day cannot go without internet. Modern people hire talent from any part of the world to do the best job for her company. As a result, the use of webinar is popular nowadays. In the course, you will learn the tips and tricks for conducting a successful webinar.
If you can conduct a successful webinar, it will increase the number of customers and enhance the sales rate. The course provides the basic knowledge of webinar and the reasons for conducting a webinar. The course teaches a step-by-step guide how to host a memorable, interesting and useful webinar. Though there are some differences for different type of business, the course covers the general outline of a successful webinar. The course will also teach you how to avoid the common mistakes in the webinar and how to communicate with the audience. Finally, the course will teach you the general concepts of conducting a successful and meaningful webinar.
Why Should You Choose How to Create Successful Webinar
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- How to Create Successful Webinar
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What Can a Webinar Do?
- Module Three – Successful Webinar Criteria
- Module Four – Find the Right Format
- Module Five – Marketing and Social Media
- Module Six – Leading up to Your Webinar
- Module Seven – Drive Up Registration
- Module Eight – Presentation Tips
- Module Nine – Interacting with Your Audience
- Module Ten – Mistakes to Avoid
- Module Eleven – Post Event
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- How to Create Successful Webinar- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- How to Create Successful Webinar
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- How to Create Successful Webinar
No Reviews found for this course.