Get a Scholarship to fund your dreams
Scholarships are awesome resources if you’re checking out different ways to pay for college. It’s free money—what’s not to love? Find out, in this course, what you should do to get a scholarship so that you have to spend a single dime on your studies in order to make your dreams come true.
As it turns out, most scholarship programs have application processes that aren’t exactly lovable. Students generally have to submit a lot of information about themselves: transcripts, GPAs, test scores, resumes, community service activities, and so on. There may even be a few essays and grade requirements thrown in as well. You don’t want to complain, because again, free money—but these applications sure are tedious when you’re working on college apps, high school courses, and financial aid applications all at the same time.
This course gives useful hints and tips and guidelines on how to obtain a scholarship. So, don’t get stuck in student loan debt. Instead, enrol in this course
Why Should You Choose Getting Scholarships Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Getting Scholarships Course
- How To Online Search To Access To A Fast And Free College Recruiting Scholarship
- The Search Engine And The Scholarship: An Unhealthy Relationship
- Getting The Best Financial Assistance Through College Scholarship Search Engine
- Parents Guide To College Financial Aid
- Paying For Your Child’s College Finances— Guide For Parents On Student Loan, Scholarship, And Grant
- Free College Money From Scholarship And Grants
- The Questions To Ask About Grants And Scholarships
- College Scholarship For Students With Interests In Music
- The 4 W’s In Looking For The Right College Cheerleading Scholarship
- Financing Your Education: Coping With Financial Strain
- How To Write The Ultimate Grant Proposal
- Managing Scholarship Requirements And Your Health
- Guide For Your Scholarships And Nationality
- Scholarships, Grants and Your Family
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.