Interior designers are the ones who anticipate in building a home or commercial designs or light out-line structures. Having general information of all parts of the building exchange, a Professional In this course an individual can learn about the instructions and arrangements expected to architect garden and landscapes in this course. This will help you build your designing and planning abilities to the core extent with the use of your acknowledgements and finishing various tasks. Garden is usually a space utilised for show, development, and pleasure in plants and different types of nature. If you are somebody, who is wanting to wind up plainly a specialist in cultivating, at that point you are on the correct page. Through this course, you will know plant outline and finishing. Every one of these abilities is fundamentals in making the garden which you or your potential customers would incline toward. In the end, you will have enough abilities to present your work to your potential clients and customers.
Why Should You Choose Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Garden Design and Landscaping
- Module 01: Gardening Basics
- Module 02: Fertilisers and Pest Control
- Module 03: Low Maintenance Gardening and Garden Security
- Module 04: Principles of Garden Design
- Module 05: Garden Design Plans
- Module 06: Examples of Planting Plans
- Module 07: Planting Techniques
- Module 08: Garden Irrigation
- Module 09: Garden Lighting Design
- Module 10: Turfing a Lawn
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.