You heard it right! You can actually make money by Testing out Games.
Some people have a natural instinct in playing video games. They just understand the games better than others. Are you one of them? Then check out the Game Testing Course that is going to help grow your career in Games Testing.
The Game tester course is for any type of video gamer. A game tester normally looks for bugs and reports it to the developer. You can be hired to play games that are still in the developing stage, so that the programmers and designers can engage more easily to identify any problems. Professional gamers closely work with the development team as they have experience. You can also become that person who will be paid just by giving suggestions.
But this is not such an easy task as it sounds. There are certain platforms and techniques to get engaged in this career. This video game tester training course is going to tell all about it.
The course is going to train you about two rules of game testing, how to face and contact the game developers, how to make a gamer’s resume, what keywords to search for, and many more. You can check the Curriculum below.
Who Can Do This Course?
- The course is for individuals who are crazy about games and wish to build a consulting career in Game Testing.
- Anyone looking to enhance their current knowledge of gaming and learn advanced techniques.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will sit for an online multiple-choice test.
- Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately, so you know your result instantly.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- Game tester certifications are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies.
- If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10.
- E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for Student ID Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Gaming consultant
- Gaming tester
- Game debugger and developer
- Game designer and consultancy
- Game theme planner and consultancy
- Game story writing and consultancy
- Diploma in Game Testing
- Introduction to Game Testing
- Two Rules of Game Testing
- How to Put a Resume Together
- How give Examples During Job Interview
- Contacting Game Developers
- Use the Correct Search Keywords
- Wrapping Up
- Additional Supporting Materials
- Game QA & Testing
- Game Testing Changers
- Become A Game Tester
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam-Diploma in Game Testing
- Final Exam
- Final Exam-Diploma in Game Testing
No Reviews found for this course.