Shine up that wood to make your furniture look elegant
Furniture around your house is a reflection of who you are. That is why when there is a damaged piece of furniture; it gives off a bad impression on you. It is true that furniture restoration can prove to be vastly expensive, but with the help of this Furniture Restoration Diploma Level 3 course you can learn to take care of your wooden furniture all by yourself.
Using this course you will be able to understand the different stains used on furniture’s today and the techniques that are used to apply those stains. You will also discover methods of preparing new and old surfaces, and to take stain with even colour effect prior to doing any work on them. Varnishing, rubbing and polishing will become second nature to you as you learn to identify their defects and causes.
Overall this is a great course if you want to restore your old furniture to its original glory, and if you take out the certificate maybe even earn some money in the process.
Why Should You Choose Furniture Restoration Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Furniture Restoration
- Module 01: Principles of Furniture Restoration
- Module 02: Few Preparatory Steps
- Module 03: Wood Finishing
- Module 04: Wax Overview
- Module 05: Oil Overview
- Module 06: Stains Overview
- Module 07: Colouring Wood Furniture
- Module 08: Modern Upholstery
- Module 09: Some Furniture Restoration Technique
- Module 10: Antiques Furniture Restoration
- Module 11: Care and Maintenance of Furniture
- Module 12: Career Info for Furniture Restorer in the UK
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Furniture Restoration Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Furniture Restoration Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.