With Freelance Photography, you no longer have to be monotonous
Are you tired of the old conventional photography jobs? Do you want to widen your spectrum and learn to be a more diverse photographer? Then you have come to the right place. This Freelance Photography Diploma Level 3 will get you started on how to be a more diverse photographer who can make his own choices of photography.
For many freelance photographers, no two days are the same. They may spend one-day shooting events as diverse as a wedding and a traffic accident while devoting the next to contacting prospective clients. To succeed, photographers need not only creativity and talent but also initiative and the ability to manage finances as well as the other day-to-day aspects of running a business. Many freelance photographers work irregular hours, based on the number and types of projects on which they’re working. They often work long days, nights or weekends to meet deadlines.
So if you are interested in being an independent photographer then start this course. You won’t regret it.
Why Should You Choose Freelance Photography Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Basics of Photography
- How to Become a Digital Photographer?
- Getting into the Scene
- Choosing the Right Camera
- Making Pictures for a Living
- The Tools and Software for Editing the Images
- The Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Freelance Photography
- Photography Basics
- The Art of Photography
- FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU
- SHOULD YOU BE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
- SPECIALTY PHOTOGRAPHY
- COPYRIGHTING YOUR WORK
- ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Freelance Photography Diploma Level 3
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Freelance Photography Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Freelance Photography Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.