Are you about to start a business in the food industry or want to learn more about hygiene and safety?Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1 course can help you achieve the aim by giving you simple and easy tips that enable you to improve hygiene & safety as it is the most important thing regarding food business. To understand basic food hygiene and safety is very essential. In fact, the legal requirements are necessary to prepare and serve food in the service industry.
The course is designed to help you by giving knowledge of food handling, especially through cleanliness. You will also be educated about HACCP, multiple levels of errors and their preventive methods, and much more. Besides, you will learn controlling temperature, handling basics and food safety responsibilities. Additionally, the course also explains the risks related to poor food safety and hygiene. If you are involved with the catering business such as fast-food outlets, takeaways, kitchens, food trucks, bars, cafes, hospitals, schools, colleges or university etc. you will definitely get benefited from this course.
So without any further ado join this course today and be risk-free at work all the time!
Why Should You Choose Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Assessment & Certification
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%. After successfully passing the exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement at an additional cost of £5.
- Module 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene
- Introduction to Food Hygiene
- Module 02: The Hazards
- The Hazards
- Module 03: Food Safety Controls
- Food Safety Controls
- 01: Good Health and Personal Hygiene
- 02: Temperature Control
- 03: Cross-contamination
- 04: Cleaning and Disinfection
- Recommended Reading:
- Recommended Reading: Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1