If you are passionate about fashion and always following the latest lifestyle trends, then lifestyle blogging course is for you.
Blog writing is no longer just for fun. It is now looked at as a full time profession. These days, fashion bloggers tend to earn a lot from their sites and the brands they write about. The most important thing about Fashion and Lifestyle blogging is a good camera and lens. The writing comes from the experience, and capturing the beautiful moments are your prerequisites on becoming a fashion and lifestyle blogger.
This course is designed to give you comprehensive lessons about fashion and lifestyle blogging from scratch to professional level. You will learn where to begin, where to write, how to write, lifestyle trends and many more. When you complete the lessons in practice, you will have the necessary skills to become a confident fashion and lifestyle blogger.
Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging Course: Features and Facilities
- Recognised internationally and qualified accreditation
- Access the course for 1 year
- E-certificate for completion
- Validate the certificate instantly
- Up to date syllabus with compatible content
- 24/7 tutor support for Mon-Fri
- E-exam system with instant assessment and results
- Access the course with any device having proper ID
- Student ID has an eligibility for multiple discounts from the biggest companies
This course is designed to make you competitive in becoming a popular fashion blogger and give you an extra boost to do what you love. If you want to pursue your career in fashion blogging where only highly qualified people are allowed to apply, like for big fashion brands, or you want to start your own fashion and lifestyle business, then this is the course for you.
Who can do this course?
No prior experience or background is necessary to do this course. Any student can do this with an account.
How do I know this course is accredited?
How shall I be assessed?
After the completion of tutorials and lessons, you will have to sit for an e-exam with a 60% mark to pass.
Is it mandatory to sit for an exam?
Yes, to achieve the certificate you have to sit and pass the exam.
Can I print/share/download the certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam, you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is certification free or charged?
Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. Both PDF and hard copy cost £10. E-certificates are free of cost and shareable in professional media.
Will my certificate be validated or checked?
Yes. A unique code is given to every certificate that only one person can use. With that code, anyone can validate that it is your certificate and you earned it.
Do I need any other eligibility to do this course?
No. As long as you understand English, you don’t need any prerequisites.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
After purchasing the course, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email account within 48 hours. If not, money will be refunded.
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
No. You have to complete the course within a ‘One Year’ period.
What are the supporting facilities?
24 hours live chat and customer service team will receive your calls in working hours.
- Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging
- Module 01: Blogging 101
- Module 02: Starting Out and Setting Up
- Module 03: Content Creation
- Module 04: Photography and Imagery
- Module 05: Staying Social
- Module 06: Networking and Events
- Module 07: Working with Brands
- Module 08: Monetising Your Blog
- Module 09: Building a Brand
- Module 10: Growing as a Blogger
- Module 11: The Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger Roundup
- Mock Exam - Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging Course
- Mock Exam – Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging Course
- Final Exam - Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging Course
- Final Exam – Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging Course