Event management can often be both stressful and fun at times. It is a job where you will need to have lots of thinking on your feet and organisation skills. If you face problems while working on your event management business and need some guidance, you should seriously consider taking this Event Management Diploma Level 3 course.
This course is quite advanced level and has three separate sections. In the first section you will learn about the basics of event management as you discover about different types of events and their entertainments, brainstorming, staff you will need and about the administrative aspects of the business. The second section is filled with tips that can help you plan out events the right way. You will discover ways to make your events stand out, fun, and generally make certain that your hard work becomes an overall success.
In the final section the course talks about the wedding planning and this could be the cherry on top you were looking for, given that the annual wedding industry in itself is worth billions.
Why Should You Choose Event Management Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Event Management
- Module one – Getting Started
- Module Two – Types of Events
- Module Three – Brainstorming
- Module Four – Types of Entertainment
- Module Five – Support Staff
- Module Six – Technical Staff
- Module Seven – Vendors
- Module Eight – Finalize The Plan
- Module Nine – Administrative Tasks
- Module Ten – Get Organized
- Module Eleven – Post Event Activities
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Event Management Diploma Level 3- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Event Management Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Event Management Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.