United Kingdom labour law regulates the relations between workers, employers and trade unions. Employment Law UK Limited was incorporated in 1997 and is one of the top leading employment law specialists in Kent providing legal assistance for both employers and employees, covering a broad range of employment law issues.
This Employment Law UK Level 2 covers all about British employment law, employment contracts, employee, worker or self-employed, unfair dismissal, flexible working rights, maternity and paternity leave, parental leave, holiday entitlement, the Working Time Regulations, wages, equal pay, sick pay, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy, pensions, equality and discrimination at work. You will also learn about laws regarding employment for foreign nationals including what happens when illegal immigrants are hired for jobs. Next you learn about the terms of an employment including express, implied and varying terms. You will further get more information regarding employee rights, termination, discrimination, business transfers and collective rights.
So if you are interested to get a job in the UK and need to learn about the UK laws, you are welcome to join this course now.
Why Should You Choose Employment Law UK Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Employment Law - Updated Version
- Module 01: Basics of Employment Law
- Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- Module 10: Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
- Employment Law - Old Version
- Immigration Requirements
- Contractual Terms
- Rights During Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Business Transfers
- Collective Rights
- Useful Websites
- Mock Exam - Old Version
- Mock Exam- Employment Law UK Level 2
- Final Exam - Old Version
- Final Exam- Employment Law UK Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.