Communication can be in two forms, one is verbal and the other non-verbal. It is easier to understand the verbal forms of communication but not the same with non-verbal ones. Misinterpreting non-verbal communication could be disastrous given that you might not come across successfully. This Effective Communication: Body Language Course removes all the hurdles in your road, as you learn to communicate effectively.
The course is a very well structured one as you start by identifying what your objectives are. Next you start to learn about communicating with body language, reading body language and common body language mistakes. Following that you will look into gender differences, nonverbal communication, understand facial cues, and body language in the corporate world. Body language can be manipulated and as such you will learn to do so in this course as you see how to improve your body language and match your movements to what you say.
The course can help you come across more positively in almost any situation and getting it now will only improve your chances to make sure others are impressed by you.
Why Should You Choose Effective Communication: Body Language Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Communicating with Body Language
- Module Three – Reading Body Language
- Module Four – Body Language Mistakes
- Module Five – Gender Differences
- Module Six – Nonverbal Communication
- Module Seven – Facial Expressions
- Module Eight – Body Language in Business
- Module Nine – Lying and Body Language
- Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language
- Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Effective Communication: Body Language- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Effective Communication: Body Language
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Effective Communication: Body Language
No Reviews found for this course.