Supporting and interactive teaching can be helpful to any educator so that they’ll be able to assess if their methods of teaching are used to their students. Simply put, student engagement and student satisfaction are essential to successful learning. Enroll in this course and figure out how to increase student engagement and satisfaction using different tools and teaching theories. You will explore different teaching styles and activities that can help reach more learners. You will likewise learn how to Use Google Forms to create interaction and Energies learners with learning breaks.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for new and experienced lecturers who want to improve their teaching skills.
- People who have an interest in teaching and studying.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for Student ID Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellors.
- Life Coach.
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Psychology of Teaching|
|WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?||01:00:00|
|THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY||01:00:00|
|THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY||01:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL||02:00:00|
|Introduction To Tuition Business Basics||00:30:00|
|Reasons To Start A Tuition Business||00:30:00|
|Arranging Your Tuition Business||00:30:00|
|How To Start A Successful Tuition Business||00:30:00|
|Best Way To Grow Your Tutoring Business||00:30:00|
|The Essential Benefits Of running A Tuition Business||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.