Oil Painting is a type of art where pigments are used for painting. Oil painting is the classic way of painting. In this system, drying oils including linseed oil, poppy seed oil, walnut oil, and safflower oil are used t create an astonishing picture. Though painting is a creative and practical skill, you will learn the basics and theoretical knowledge of painting in the course. The course includes the various aspects of professional oil painting such as the history of oil painting, oil painting mediums, various techniques, alternative mediums, things to get started and the useful tips etc. You will also learn the different ways of oil painting, the type of brush to use, the type of colour and colour mixing, sketch system, etc. proper knowledge about oil painting.
Why Should You Choose Diploma in Professional Oil Painting
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Professional Oil Painting
- Brief History of Oil Painting
- Introduction To Oil Painting Mediums
- Varied Techniques of Oil Painting
- Alternative Oil Painting Mediums
- Things Required To Get Started in Oil Painting
- Basic Know-How’s of Oil Painting
- Taking good care of your Oil Paintings
- Tips For Beginners in Oil Painting
- Additional Supporting Material
- The Oil Painting Guide
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Diploma in Professional Oil Painting
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Diploma in Professional Oil Painting
No Reviews found for this course.