Create your own image with a Diploma in Personal Branding course
With the right marketing, anyone can achieve a competitive edge and reach a larger audience. Branding isn’t just for businesses anymore. There’s no denying that establishing your personal branding is important. Personal branding could help in career’s success which this course offers.
Learn how to manage the way you are perceived, online and offline, in this course. Walk through the basics of defining and growing your personal brand, including building an online identity, developing authority, creating content, establishing style, maintaining consistency, and more. Know how to sharpen your brand and find out how to use social media properly. Understand how to manage your brand when a crisis arises. Then eventually acquire how to develop your professional appearance through this course.
In this course, you will absorb the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Personal Branding. Study about defining and controlling how you portray your image.
Why Should You Choose Diploma in Personal Branding
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Personal Branding
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining Yourself (I)
- Module Three – Defining Yourself (II)
- Module Four – Controlling and Developing Your Image
- Module Five – Personal and Professional Influences
- Module Six – Sharpening Your Brand
- Module Seven – Appearance Matters
- Module Eight – Social Media (I)
- Module Nine – Social Media (II)
- Module Ten – Brand Management During a Crisis
- Module Eleven – Branding Personality Traits
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Personal Branding- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Diploma in Personal Branding
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Diploma in Personal Branding
No Reviews found for this course.