Meetings are essential for there to be a good communication channel between different groups working on one project. Without the right management, meetings can go very wrong and very little actually comes out of it. If you want to prepare yourself and take charge of managing a meeting, take this Diploma in Meeting Management course to arm yourself with the tools needed.
This is a straight forward course that will help you manage a meeting effectively, and as such you start with an extensive portion of the course explaining the need and importance of planning and preparing. You will learn how to set up meeting spaces and discover different electronic options such as computer softwares, video conferencing etc. You will also discover meeting roles, responsibilities and how to chair meetings. Furthermore, this course can help you deal with disruptions, take minutes, and essentially make your meeting successful.
This is the ultimate course you need to bring about a balance of organisation and effectiveness in your meetings, and getting it now will only help you prepare for your next meeting faster.
Why Should You Choose Diploma in Meeting Management
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Meeting Management
- Module – One Getting Started
- Module Two – Planning and Preparing (I)
- Module Three – Planning and Preparing (II)
- Module Four – Setting up the Meeting Space
- Module Five – Electronic Options
- Module Six – Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Module Seven – Chairing a Meeting (I)
- Module Eight – Chairing a Meeting (II)
- Module Nine – Dealing with Disruptions
- Module Ten – Taking Minutes
- Module Eleven – Making the Most of Your Meeting
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Meeting Management- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Diploma in Meeting Management
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Diploma in Meeting Management
No Reviews found for this course.