Financing your education through different financial aids
Universities and colleges are where the advancement of society takes birth. That is why there is a need for students in order to keep the wheel of advancement rolling. However, with the rising tuition costs and general lifestyle of people, it is getting harder everyday to go to universities.
This Diploma in Education Finance course is for those looking to at university applications and need help finding the finances for it. This course initially will help you become aware of the basics of educational financial aid, such as scholarships and grants. Education support for women is also an important topic in this course. Furthermore the course discusses budgeting and planning towards education finances, and how these affect taxes.
Overall this is a set path to help you get financial aid towards your education in order for you to become a skilled individual that contributes to the good of society.
Why Should You Choose Diploma in Education Finance
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Chapter 01
- Introduction To Education Finance
- Chapter 02
- How To Get Education Financial Aid
- Chapter 03
- Financial Education For Women
- Chapter 04
- Budgeting And Planning Towards Education Financing
- Chapter 05
- Tax Talk And Education Financing
- Chapter 06
- What Education Expenditure Planning Should Cover
- Chapter 07
- Effects Of Economic Downturn And How Demographics Effect Education Financing
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Diploma in Education Finance
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Diploma in Education Finance
No Reviews found for this course.