Body language is considered as a nonverbal communication since it communicates through both conscious and unconscious gestures made by us. People who are sensitive or skilled in identifying these gestures and movements are considered as a good communicator. This diploma course is created for people who need to learn more about communication. If you are someone who wants to learn body language and be able to communicate effectively, then this course is for you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about communication and body language
- People who are interested in learning more about communication through body language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Body Language course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Body Language Trainer
- Communications Specialist
|Introduction to Body Language|
|What Is Body Language||00:15:00|
|How to Read Body Language||00:30:00|
|How to Read People’s Minds||00:30:00|
|How To Understand Eyes Contact||00:15:00|
|The Role of Head and Face in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Legs in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of the Lips in Body Language||00:15:00|
|Tips to Improve Body Language||00:15:00|
|Body Language Secrets|
|Aggressive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Attentive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Closed Body Language||00:30:00|
|Deceptive Body Language||00:30:00|
|Defensive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Dominant Body Language||00:15:00|
|Emotional Body Language||00:30:00|
|Evaluating Body Language||00:15:00|
|Greeting Body Language||00:30:00|
|Open Body Language||00:15:00|
|Relaxed Body Language||00:15:00|
|Power Body Language||00:15:00|
|Ready Body Language||00:15:00|
|Romantic Body Language||00:15:00|
|Submissive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Communicating with Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Reading Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Body Language Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Nonverbal Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Facial Expressions||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Body Language in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Lying and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Effective Communication: Body Language- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Body Language||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.