An advanced native alludes to a man using data innovation (IT) to take part in the public eye, legislative issues, and government. K. Mossberger et al. characterise digital natives as “the individuals who utilise the Internet routinely and adequately” The Internet has changed the way that people associate, convey, and interface business. The digital age has given many points of interest. Be that as it may, it has a downside. Given the sheer volume of advanced information that we send and get each day, it is essential to learning necessary citizenship abilities. These attitudes will help avert slips and keep your computerised associations running proficiently. In this course, understudies will pick up the computerised aptitudes and their familiarity with social and moral ramifications of using advanced advances. You will likewise take in the abilities required to end up noticeably an intense and productive computerised subject. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now.
Why Should You Choose Digital Citizenship Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Digital Citizenship Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What Is Digital Citizenship
- Module Three – Being a Good Citizen
- Module Four – Best Practices for Sharing
- Module Five – Networking and Personal Branding (I)
- Module Six – Networking and Personal Branding (II)
- Module Seven – Digital Security and Safety (I)
- Module Eight – Digital Security and Safety (II)
- Module Nine – Dealing with the Dark side
- Module Ten – Digital Etiquette (I)
- Module Eleven – Digital Etiquette (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Digital Citizenship Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Digital Citizenship Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Digital Citizenship Course
No Reviews found for this course.