Interpersonal skills are the abilities we utilise each day when we impart and cooperate with other individuals, both independently and in gatherings. People with solid relational skills are regularly more productive in both their expertise and personal lives. Interpersonal abilities are one of the essential prerequisites if you need to wind up plainly a dynamic and charming individual. Having the capacity to fascinate your way with your potential customers will be extremely useful. On the off chance that you are experiencing considerable difficulties with relational aptitudes, at that point, you will learn it through this course. You will know the significance of verbal abilities to make inquiries and speaking with control. You will likewise find out about nonverbal correspondence through this course. Figure out how to have an intense effect that will last and help in the accomplishment of your vocation and the association you are working with.
Why Should You Choose Developing Interpersonal Skills Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Three – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Four – Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
- Module Five – Moving the Conversation Along
- Module Six – Remembering Names
- Module Seven – Influencing Skills
- Module Eight – Bringing People to Your Side
- Module Nine – Sharing Your Opinion
- Module Ten – Negotiation Basics
- Module Eleven – Making an Impact
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course
No Reviews found for this course.