Learn step by step how to draw your own 2D character with Inkscape. This Design Your 2D Game Characters with Inkscape course will teach you the simple methods to create versatile vector characters in no time!
The purpose of the Design Your 2D Game Characters with Inkscape program is to equip you with the skills to create a unique character for your game. The process from creating a character to preparing for animation are explained in great detail. It will educate you on character design principles, game character animation in Inkscape, and design characters in Inkscape. You will have a clear concept of designing your first videogame character with Inscape by the end of the course.
Why Should You Choose Design Your 2D Game Characters with Inkscape!
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Introduction and warming up!
- Warming up create a sword and a shield
- The theory of character design
- What makes a good character
- My proven character design process
- Get inspired!
- The importance of sketching
- Color theory in character design
- Character proportion basics
- Game character animation in Inkscape
- Robot character blueprint
- Animation in Inkscape – Part 1
- Animation in Inkscape – Part 2
- Design characters in Inscape
- Ninja character blueprint
- Skeleton warrior character blueprint
- RPG warrior character blueprint – Part 1
- RPG warrior character blueprint – Part 2
- RPG warrior character blueprint – Part 3
- Additional tips and tricks about character design
- Modular character
- Assignment – Design Your 2D Game Characters with Inkscape!
No Reviews found for this course.