Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both your personal and professional lives. This Creative Thinking and Innovation Diploma is designed to give you all the tools you need to get to improve yourself in that way. You will learn to identify the difference between creativity and innovation, recognize your own creativity, build your own creative environment, explain the importance of creativity and innovation in business, apply problem-solving steps and tools, use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas, implement creative ideas, and more. So, be a part of this course and improve your knowledge.
Why Should You Choose Creative Thinking and Innovation Diploma
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Course Overview
- What Is Creativity and Innovation?
- Individual Creativity
- Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
- Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
- Defining the Problem
- Creative Techniques
- Encouraging Creativity In A Team
- Putting It All Together
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Creative Thinking and Innovation Diploma
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Creative Thinking and Innovation Diploma
No Reviews found for this course.