People remember 10% of what they read, 20% of what they hear and 50% of what they see and hear. Essentially this means that written marketing materials are much less exciting to consumers as opposed to ones in video form. That is why, whenever you write contents, they must be of amazing quality in order to grab the reader’s attention; and this Content Writing Advanced Diploma Level 4 will help you do just that.
This course is divided into four modules and designed to try and improve your content writing abilities. In the first module, you learn about the importance of quality, analyse the audience, research in order to gather data and discover quality in terms of SEO standards. Then you discover more about the common mistakes in article writing, proofreading & editing, ways to improve productivity and utilizing feedback effectively. Next the course provides you with tips for quality content writing, introduces the role of marketing in writing and so much more. The final module talks about cost vs. rewards of a high quality content writing and skills required for them.
There’s plenty in this course to take advantage of, and if you get it now you can use it to promote your business while capturing the attention of audiences.
Why Should You Choose Content Writing Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Advanced Diploma in Content Writing
- Why Choose Content Writing?
- Skills Required For Writing Quality Content
- The Keys to Understanding Your Audience
- How to Create Connection with Your Readers
- Writing for Web
- Intelligent Creation of Micro-Content
- The Tricks of Email Marketing
- Mistakes to Avoid while Writing Articles
- Revision: Sharpening purpose and Details
- Proofreading and Editing
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Content Writing Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Content Writing Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Content Writing Advanced Diploma Level 4
No Reviews found for this course.