Welcome to the Communication Strategies workshop. For most of us, we are granting to and with others. Despite whether it’s the talk you pass on in the meeting room, the level of thought you give your sidekick when they are speaking with you, or the look that you accommodate the cat, everything suggests something. This workshop will empower individuals to understand the various strategies for correspondence and how to profit however much as could reasonably be expected from each of them. The vast majority of them in life is open; regardless, correspondence is fundamentally more mind-boggling than it shows up. We should take a looker at indisputably the most standard limits and how to diminish their impact on communication. So, enhance your communication skills and make your life better at work, home and help yourself socialise and interact more, giving you the confidence you are looking for. So enrol in this course now and gain everything right from scratch.
Why Should You Choose Communication Strategies
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Communication Strategies
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – The Big Picture
- Module Three – Understanding Communication Barriers
- Module Four – Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication
- Module Six – Speaking Like a STAR
- Module Seven – Listening Skills
- Module Eight – Asking Good Questions
- Module Nine – Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Ten – Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Module Eleven – Advanced Communication Skills
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.