The Certified Information Security Officer (CISSO) Certified Training is appropriate for anyone who aspires to be a security leader. Having a wide range of industry best practices, this course consists of the essentials for Information Systems Security.
The course is designed to help you learn about risk management, authentication, security management, access control, operations security, and security models. Moreover, symmetric cryptography and hashing, asymmetric cryptography and PKI are some topics covered in the course. After the completion of the course, you will also have an idea of security architecture, software development security, database security and system development, business continuity, disaster recovery, incident management, law, and ethics, and physical security, alongside the network connections including network protocols and devices, telephony, VPNs and wireless.
Why should you choose Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certified Training
- An accredited qualification that is recognised internationally
- 1 year of access
- E-certificate for free
- Certification that can be verified instantly
- Well-crafted course with an extensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support from Monday to Friday
- Exam system designed to assess the participants’ understanding
- Accessible through phones, tablets, laptops and desktops from anywhere and at any time
- A Student ID that gives participants thousands of discounts from several organisations
Apart from giving you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge and equipping you with new skills, the training programme is crafted in such a way that it is going to properly groom you for the existing job market and give you an edge over other competitors involved.
Who is eligible for this course?
The training programme is available for students of all academic backgrounds. The enrolment is open even without any prior qualifications.
Is it accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
How will I be assessed if I take this course?
A multiple-choice exam will be arranged after the completion of all lessons to assess the participants. A minimum of 60% marks would result a pass.
Does this course come with exams?
Yes, this course comes with exams.
How do I get my certificate? How much will I be charged?
While e-certificates are free of charge, you will be able to obtain your certificate in both PDF format or hard copy for £4 and £8 respectively. If you want to order both a PDF and a hard copy, you will be charged £10.
Can anyone validate my certificate online?
Each certificate comes with a unique code that can be verified at any time from our website.
Is there any prerequisite for the course?
No, there isn’t and it is open to everyone.
How long does it take to receive confirmation details for the course?
Once a course is purchased, an account will be set within the next 48 hours.
How long do I have access to this course?
The access to this course will be for a year following the purchase.
Do I get any additional support?
24 hours live chat support is available to address the needs of the participants and the customer service team is on stand-by during working hours to provide support via phone calls.
- Risk Management
- Security Management
- Access Controls
- Security Models
- Operations Security
- Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Asymmetric Cryptography and PKI
- Network Connections
- Network Protocols and Devices
- Telephony, VPNs and Wireless
- Security Architecture
- Software Development Security
- Database Security and System Development
- Malware and Software Attacks
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Incident Management, Law, and Ethics
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) Certified Training
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) Certified Training
No Reviews found for this course.