CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is an approach to managing all your company’s relationship and interactions with customers. CRM aims to improve the business relationships.
The Certificate in Customer Relationship Management course will teach you the basics of CRM and CRM tools which helps contact management, sales management, productivity and more. The course will help you to learn the tips of CRM and will improve your company to stay connected to customers, streamline the process, and increase profitability. Throughout the course, you will know how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking, and how to review and evaluate your program.
The purpose of the course is to help you to build a healthy customer relationship by using proper CRM tools and strategies.
Why Should You Choose Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
- Course Overview
- Customer Relationship Management
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Checklist for Success
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- Building the Future
- Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- The Development Team
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
No Reviews found for this course.