Get a Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving
Anyone who needs to solve problems and/or generate creative solutions and modern ideas. The course is suitable for all levels and can be tailored according to roles, functions or circumstances.
It is perfect to fill identified gaps in development programs or to bring a team or group up to speed with innovative approaches to problem solving and creative thinking. Creative problem solving is not a chance process and neither is the generation of latest ideas. The Creative Thinking and Problem-Solving course starts with an understanding of the nature of creative thinking and a structured approach to problem solving. It is this understanding and structure that allows participants to learn quickly how to solve problems, generate fresh ideas and then work with those ideas effectively.
Contestants will learn a wide range of practical techniques to understand problems thoroughly, produce and develop current ideas and solutions, compare and assess explanations and then communicate those ideas efficiently.
Why Should You Choose Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – The Problem Solving Method
- Module Three – Information Gathering
- Module Four – Problem Definition
- Module Five – Preparing for Brainstorming
- Module Six – Generating Solutions (I)
- Module Seven – Generating Solutions (II)
- Module Eight – Analyzing Solutions
- Module Nine – Selecting a Solution
- Module Ten – Planning Your Next Steps
- Module Eleven – Recording Lessons Learned
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving
No Reviews found for this course.